Thursday, January 10, 2008

"Be Patient Mommy"

The baba and her daughter, Tetka Biljana, came by our house the other night. I was sleeping, but they didn't care. They came over to my bed, picked me up and started undressing me. They insisted that I didn't have enough clothes on. So they dressed me in some long knitted socks they had made for me. They put two pairs of socks on top of what I already had on. And, then I was hot. :0) They kept fussing at my mom telling her how cold I was... I just wanted to go back to sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy,

My mom always insisted that my kids had to have socks on even in the summer if there was air conditioning: "Because that's what keeps them from being sick!" Guess it worked - the oldest one will turn 40 this year!!!
(Evidently that is a worldwide "rule"!)
Love & prayers, Nina

Jeff and Amy Williams said...

I like the title of this blog. Just a few more months and maybe Kate will be fluent! : )
Amy

Anonymous said...

James and I laughed about the ladies not thinking you had enough clothes on little Kate.....reminded us of Romania! Must be a European thing!

Love ya!
The Potts