Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yumm! Ketchup!

One Saturday morning in Prague, Mom, Dad, and I went to a place that served yummy food. Daddy got ketchup for his sausage, egg, and cheese bagel. Then he stole one of my french fries and dipped it in the ketchup. I thought it was cool so I started doing it as well. My dad recorded it twice because on the first take I was a little camera shy and got slightly distracted. Here is the good take!



And here is the first one, at the end I grabbed a tomato :)



I was funny!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Kate is so cute! Sounds like she did well on your long trip in Prague. What a good girl!

Anonymous said...

Hello Friends,

Love the video of Kate! Think of you often and pray for you...
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!!!!
Hope your special day is wonderful!

Love & prayers, Nina & Ron