Monday, September 7, 2009

Learning New Things Every Day


This is my Auntie Amanda. She's very expressive, just like me, and she teaches me more expressions every time I am with her.

And here Amanda teaches me how to fake smile. :)

I am learning to take pictures with a vintage film camera.


And here I am brushing my teeth. I am learning how to do it better every day.

I have to practice wearing high heals cause that is all the ladies wear in Macedonia.

And here, I am with my cousin, Gabe, learning how to play the keyboard.

Poppa is teaching me how to play the guitar.

And because the arrival of Baby Thomas is rapidly approaching, I must learn how to feed a baby. I have gotten much better at getting the bottle in baby's mouth instead of her eye.

Whew! So much to learn. So little time.

No comments: