Friday, November 13, 2009

Visitors

So lately we have actually stayed in one home for more than 4 days at a time. It was starting to get a little boring, but then people starting coming to visit me.
Auntie Karen came by to spend a whole day with us. It was SO much fun. I am going to miss her when we get back to Macedonia, but I am sure we will meet again one day.

The next day, my cousins came down from New Jersey. This is my second cousin Emma. We had a blast together!
We went to the park and raced down the slides.

We played in Emma's huge basket of toys.

We found whip cream and persuaded our parents to let us have some,

We posed for a lot of pictures. Cheese.

And we hung by the fire pit.

We also hid in closets, colored a million pictures, read books galore, chased each other around the kitchen and terrorized my uncle Kevin. I can't wait to do it again one day. Love to Emma, Eileen and Mark.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate, I miss you a lot! I can't wait to see you again and baby Thomas!! Love Emma