Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Baking Cookies

The last couple of weeks I have gotten together with both my Grandma and my Granna and baked cookies. It was so much fun, and boy do I love sugar cookie dough.
This is me at Grandma's house two weeks ago cutting out some awesome shapes, but most of my creations ended up in my mouth before they got to the baking sheet.

Sprinkles sprinkles everywhere. Sprinkle sprinkles in my hair... and mommy's hair... and grandma's rug...oops. :)

They're cooking. Careful. It's hot.

The finished product.

We also made some turkeys. Grandma and mommy took my hand print, traced it on the cookie dough and cut it out. Then we decorated them. Well, I didn't really help with this part. We later put the names of our guests on them and used them on Thanksgiving day as place settings. So fun.

Then I went to my Granna's house and we made cookies too! Whee!
Notice my tongue. It hangs out when I concentrate really hard.

We made gingerbread and sugar cookies. Sugar cookie dough is still my favorite!

I have become an expert at putting sprinkles on these things.

Granna, Mommy and me together in the kitchen. What could be better?

Making cookies and memories. ;)

No comments: