Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Macedonian Men

Stefan and Alek stayed at my house for a few days while they were on vacation. I am pretty bummed that they live in Skopje cause I don't get to see them too often. They are so fun. Alek sat on the floor and played with me for a long time, and Stefan taught me the tango. They got all dressed up to take me out, but they couldn't promise daddy they would have me back by my curfew, so I had to stay behind. Bummer.

Here's Stefan and me doing the Tango. It takes two...

I like his nose.

Don't we make a cute couple?!

You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you...

Alek has hair on his face. That's not fair. I don't even have hair on my head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww..baby kate, you like older men too! thats my girl! :) lol

Anonymous said...

Great to see photo of Stephan!
Tell him Hi from his NC friends!
And love the view of the church on the hill! Brought back many memories. That's the area where our group prayed (one of many prayer areas!) And our boat ride was in that area, too! Love ya'll, Nina & Ron.
P.S. Where are photos of "Klaus"?? Ron is worried!!!