Thursday, September 4, 2008

Day at the Coffee House

WOW! I spent a LONG day at the coffee house yesterday because daddy really needed mommy's help and all of my baby-sitters are in another country at the moment. But I had so much fun. After about 5-6 hours, I started wearing down, but all these fun people from America took good care of me while mom talked to some people about Jesus.
Here I am with my Uncle Jeff and Aunt Elley. They are so fun! YEA!

Jeff bounced me on his knee a lot.

Poppa gave me a bottle of juice.

And Bradley bounced me around a little too.

Oh! I am grateful for these people. And mom says she is grateful that I am a people person and a "trooper."

1 comment:

Cayce said...

I know your Aunt Elley was so excited to finally be able to hold you and give you kisses. I hope you have lots of fun hanging out with everybody!!