Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Go Kate Joy. It's Your Birthday! We're Gonna Party Like It's Your Birthday!

I"M ONE YEAR OLD TODAY!!!!
Here I am with my cake. I wasn't real sure what to do with it. Mommy and daddy kept telling me to dig in, but...well, my face says it all.

After about 5 minutes of just sitting there, I finally stuck my fingers in it and managed to get it all over my face and a little in my mouth. Yummy!!!

Ok, so tell me again, why I don't get to eat this deliciousness everyday?!

And here I am opening one of my presents. A puzzle--makes a good chew toy.

I also got a ball and mommy made me a scrapbook with pictures of me from my first year of life. I won't appreciate that until I'm a little older. Mommy's going to hold on to it until then.
Mommy and daddy are waiting until their "special" vacation to buy me more presents. Oh boy! I'll let you know what I get.
Happy Birthday to me. Now... what will I discover this next year??? The possibilities are endless!

4 comments:

Jeff and Amy Williams said...

Happy Birthday sweet Kate! We will see you on Saturday! Save us some cake!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Baby Kate!
You bring so much joy to everyone that knows you! I can't wait to see you all soon. Ms. Liz

Derek Hamaker said...

Haha! That's awesome guys! Happy Birthday Kate!

Cayce said...

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear Kate...
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Love you.