Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm in America

I have been in America for a month now. Crazy. I know. I am adjusting pretty well. I went through an introverted stage for a while which is so not me, but I am over it. I am back to never meeting a stranger. So far, I have been to lots of different places in NC and I have also been to Tennessee and Virginia. Take a look.
Here I am riding the stone horse in Gatlinburg. Nice place. Good food. And best of all, my Granna and Poppa were there.

Everyone was too busy looking at Thomas Kinkaid pictures, so I pushed the stroller around myself. "Do it self"

Daddy tried to give me swim lessons. I am not so interested.

I love playing with my Poppa. He is a great cook.

And in Virginia, I found a slide. Mommy and daddy tried to convince me it was for the big kids. Who are they kidding, I am a big kid. I went up and down with all the giant kids a bazzillion times. Whee!

And back up to go again. "I do it self."

Isn't my bathing suit sassy.

Well, that's all for now. I have lots more pictures to show you. So stay tuned. Mommy will try to do better at getting them up here for all of you to see.

No comments: