Friday, August 28, 2009

New words




I have become quite the talker while we have been here in America. Here are just a FEW of mommy's favorite things that I say or have said:

"God is great...AMEN!"
Patty cake. Patty cake. AMEN!"
"Oh! Big girl!" --> I say this all the time: when walking up or downstairs, getting in my chair by myself, going down the slide, moving furniture, playing with my babies. Yep, I am a big girl and sometimes you just need a little verbal affirmation.

"You're welcome."
"Scuse me." (excuse me)
"Oh goodness!" I say this when things get crazy or exciting.
"Careful daddy."
"Wash your hands daddy."
"Mommy kiss it."
"Mommy/daddy, hold you." This is mommy's most favorite thing that I say. Her heart melts right in front of me every time I say it.

"God is so good...toooo...YOOOOUUUUU!!!"
"Ha way wu WAH!!! (Hallejujah.)
"Boom. Boom. Pow."
"Baby's bonnun" (Baby's bottle)
"Night. Night baby."


Baby Thomas, my little brother is doing good. He lives in mommy's belly and I have started to pat her belly and say hey to him every day. I saw pictures of him the other day. He's a cute one and mom says he weighs about 3lbs 14 oz. right now. I am weighing in at about 25 lbs and can't even begin to imagine how tiny 3 lbs is. He, without a doubt, has daddy's nose and I have mommy's nose. I can't wait to meet him, but until then I will start working on sitting on my Elmo potty and practicing pulling up my big girl panties.

Keep praying for mommy and Baby Thomas. You might better pray for Uncle Kevin too cause I think if he calls mommy fat one more time she and I are going to have to take him out. :0)

1 comment:

Gommie and Poppa Poe said...

Mommy, Don't forget another new word she's using...

Pig Wit

Please give her hugs and kisses from Poppa Poe and Gommie Poe. We love you SOOOOOOOOOO much!!!